Access to adventure can be found on the road less traveled. Should you choose that road, you will need gear that can handle everything that comes your way. Designed to travel on smooth or rough terrain, makes this collection ideal for the adventurous traveler.
- It's three bags in one. Use it as a wheeled bag, as a backpack or as a daypack.
- Main compartment with book-style opening and interior clothing straps.
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered back panel.
- Removable front daypack with zippered accessory pocket.
- Oversized, skate-style wheels are inset into corner-mounted wheel housings.
- Recessed, telescoping handle system.
- High Sierra 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Hex Ripstop 400 x 400D poly/PU
- Shiny Dobby Weave - 400 x 400D poly/PU
- 600D poly/PU
- 22 x 13.5 x 9 in (Main Bag)
- 16.5 x 12 x 5.75 in (Daypack)
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- 6.25 lbs / 2.84 kgs
- 3112 Cubic Inches
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Love This Versatile Luggage
We were 2 not quite senior ladies traveling Italy for 2 weeks for the first time from North to South by train. Since we had to load and drag our own luggage around and had many tours booked, we wanted something compact, light and adaptable to our needs. The carry on backpack/daypack was the perfect size for all our clothing, day & evening as well as personal care items. Extremely durable yet lightweight with with lots of storage capacity. From plane to train was never a struggle & the daypack was awesome for our daily tours & hikes. The roller wheels are a plus. Best luggage if you love to travel light yet can still pack everything you need. We highly recommend this luggage. Gladys & Fran
High Sierra Ultimate Access Carry-On Backpack
This a great, versatile & convenient backpack for travel. I used this as my only bag during a one week trip and found the different configurations fantastic. My only complaint would be the relatively thin and easily worn bottom panel material. It would be smart to add some sort of re-enforcement in this area to avoid what is now a worn bottom section.
I travel extensively and only want carry-on. This product is of excellent quality and very versatile! Recently travelled to Iceland, this luggage carried everything I needed for 14 days including my hiking boots. Several people commented on the great idea of removable day pack, just unzip before you board and you have everything handy during your flight. I would highly recommend this product!
Love this bag
I did a 16-day tour of Costa Rica with only this one bag and just returned from Portugal and it is the best carry-on I have ever owned. I used the day pack for the activities and it is very spacious where I can put what I need the most in the various zippered pockets.