Access to adventure can be found on the road less traveled. Should you choose that road, you will need gear that can handle everything that comes your way. Designed to travel on smooth or rough terrain, makes this collection ideal for the adventurous traveler.
- It's two bags in one. Use it as a wheeled duffel or wear it like a backpack.
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded bottom panel.
- Main compartment with easy-access U-shaped opening.
- Large drop-bottom compartment, with hold-down straps, is perfect for shoes, boots or folded clothing.
- Two zippered top-loading end compartments.
- Adjustable exterior compression straps helps compress and secure gear.
- Zippered divider panel between the top and bottom compartments opens to make one large compartment.
- Oversized, skate-style wheels are inset into corner-mounted wheel housings.
- Recessed, telescoping handle.
- High Sierra 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Hex Ripstop 400 x 400D poly/PU
- Shiny Dobby Weave - 400 x 400D poly/PU
- 600D poly/PU
- Case Dimensions: 36" x 14.5" x 17.5" x 91.4 cm x 36.8 cm x 44.5 cm
- 9.45 lbs / 4.3 kgs
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- motorcycle gear
- riding boots
2 Section wheeled duffel bag
Haven’t used it as yet, but am very impressed with this product. Will be using it in July and will let you know how it holds up. Also am very impressed with the short time it took to be delivered to my home.
I needed a large bag to accommodate a pool cue. It’s fits perfectly in the bottom compartment with plenty of room for clothes and shoes. Would definitely recommend.
The wheeled duffle bag was bought in preparation for motorcycle trip to Spain and Portugal. You need lots of space for your motorcycle gear. The drop-bottom will be very useful to carry the dirty stuff separate, like your riding boots and wet gear (yes, it does rain a bit in Spain). Thank you, the duffle bag was exactly what I needed.
Delivered in 2 days to meet my departure date, execellent Customer service and tracking of my order. This is the way to shop for luggage.
36" wheeled duffel
Haven't used it yet. Bought it on sale for summer trip with family to Europe. Looks good. Good quality. Will be more than big enough for us and the back pack option will make it much easier to get around with small children in tow.