The High Sierra Powerglide is a the perfect travel companion when you are hauling a lot of gear. The multi-compartment design keeps all of your items organized. A fully-padded laptop compartment and multi-pocket organizer is perfect for keeping your tech gear secure. The Powerglide can be used as a roller bag or you can use the hidden backpack straps for another carry option when the terrain gets rough. Additional features like zippered side pockets and media pocket with headphone port make this pack the ultimate big hauler.
- Large, multi-compartment design
- Fully-padded, dedicated laptop sleeve
- Front media pocket with USB port
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Smooth rolling, corner-mounted wheels
- Corner guards and kick plate protect the bag from abrasion
- Hideaway telescoping handle
- Zippered side accessory pockets
- Mesh padded shoulder straps store behind zippered padded back panel
- Front attachment clip
- Padded grab handle
- Reflective accents
- Internal cord pouch
- Material: Polyester
- Handles: Retractable Handle
- Laptop size: 15.6"
- Volume: 38 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 8" / 50.8 x 35.56 x 20.32 cm
- Weight: 3.1 kgs / 6.79 lbs.
- Luggage Depot
I am currently revelling with this backpack and it is the perfect hybrid of backpack and carryon. I needed something last minute and Canada Luggage Depot came through with next morning delivery. Great case and a great company!
The product is great so far. I used it once. Enough storage for a week travel. The sale person who assisted me in selecting the item was very helpful and know exactly what I was looking for.
I purchased this bag to use as my primary luggage (carry on) for travelling. Overall, it has been great. I managed to pack everything I needed inside and it has enough pockets for separation. The bag itself is a little heavy, but it is fine. The wheels have been fine and there has been no damage from the uneven streets I've been walking The problems I encountered are that the pockets do not open all the way and the zippers do not have any room for locks. This bag is more for commuting than travelling but it is a very good bag.
Exactly as described - my husband is thrilled with his new travel bag!