- Dedicated compartment with 2 liter hydration reservoir
- Large multi compartmental design
- Organizer compartment with divider pockets and key clip
- Bungee cord for attaching extra gear
- Reflective details on the front and back of the the bag for safety
- Adjustable strap and hip belt webbing
- Adjustable compression straps
- Padded air mesh back panel and shoulder straps
- 2 liter reservoir is durable and features seam welded construction
- Screw cap design prevents leaking and it is easy to fill and clean
- Bite valve protection provides easy drinking and features a protective cover
- Reservoir is BPA-free
- Hose and bite valve are detachable
- Materials: Nylon Ripstop, 600D Coated Poly/PU
- Pack capacity: 8 L / 488.2 cu in
- Reservoir capacity: 2 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 4" / 51 x 30 x 10 cm
- High Sierra Limited Lifetime Warranty
- hydration pack
Well Made and Thought Out Pack
This back is light weight and has separate storage areas for keeping items organized. It has enough size to be useful without being too large and cumbersome.
Very handy for hikes and tourist tours
This is a great little bag for day trips. It has room for a small book or two, your phone, charger and wallet. And it keeps you hydrated!
I've used this Hydration Pack a few times and I'm very satisfied with the quality so far. Way better bang for the buck than other more expensive Packs that are over $100. I can see there are some small parts in the design that would be improved in a more expensive pack. For example the quality and location of the latches. The mouth piece rubber can fall off if you pull the cover off the wrong way. But overall for this price, I am very happy with this purchase.
Great Hydration Packs
I’ve gone on several hikes with this pack and it’s awesome. Small and fits well. Love how it is adjustable as I’m a small female. I like my hands free for navigating technical terrain. Very happy with this purchase! Bought another for my son, who down hill mountain bikes, and he loves it too. The quality is good for the price.
Plastic bladder isn't as obnoxious as most others.
I like it although the straps across the chest are too big & very flimsy so it doesn't secure the pack to you very well as it moves around a lot. Probably okay for a summertime pack. Its worth the $41.99 but not more. PROS: The water bladder is a lightweight one and does not have a obnoxious plastic taste like some of the others. It has lots of room to stow things to carry with you. Nice colours to chose from.