- Fully-padded computer compartment that fits most 15" laptops
- Dedicated Tech Spot™ sleeve
- Fleece lined front media pocket
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered back panel
- Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels
- Extendable, push-button, locking handles
- Water resistant bottom panel
- Mesh beverage pocket
- Premium soft touch material padded grab handle
- Front accessories clip
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Laptop compartment - Is a built-in padded compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling.
- TECH SPOT Tablet Sleeve - Integrated TECH SPOT Tablet Computer Sleeve
- Interior organizer - Offer areas to store writing instruments, cellular phones, PDA's and other business accessories.
- Padded shoulder strap - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Non-slip shoulder pads attached to the strap disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder while you travel. A swivel clip at the end of the strap helps prevent twisting.
- Water Bottle holder - A side mesh compartment designed to hold your water bottle.
- Volume: 35 L
- Body Dimensions: 19.5" x 13.0" x 8.5" / 49.53 x 33.02 x 21.59 cm
- Overall Dimensions: 21.0" x 14.25" x 9.5" / 53.34 x 36.19 x 24.13 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kgs / 4.0 lbs.
Great for work! Rolls easily and sturdy handle. Exactly what I was looking for.
A good bag, rolls nicely, seems sturdy. Handled its first flight like a champ. I'd love if the main compartment opened more, but a good bag all around.
Used it for the first time and it is a fantastic backpack. Lots of room and different compartments for various articles.