- Multi-compartment design
- Duffle-style large front compartment
- Large drop-bottom compartment
- Side compression straps for load management
- Recessed, telescoping handle system with locking mechanism
- Smooth rolling wheels provide near effortless mobility
- Padded top handle provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
- Zippered Mesh Accessory Pocket
- Bail handles with Velcro grip for comfortable carrying
- Materials: 1680D Poly / 200 x 200D Poly
- Case Dimensions: 30.0" x 15.75" x 13.5" / 76.2 cm x 40 cm x 34.3 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 31.5" x 16.0" x 13.5" / 80 cm x 40.6 cm x 34.3 cm
- Weight: 4.38 kgs / 9.7 lbs
- High Sierra Five Year Limited Warranty
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (1)
High sierra AT6
Semble parfaitement répondre à mes besoins, pas énorme essayé. Très hâte de l'utiliser.
Results of European Travel
So I bought this one because I wanted to have the options of back pack straps. First for a trip to Spain and Turkey and then for a trip to Eastern Europe. Pros: Easy to pull and carries lots of stuff. Expandable for the treasures you pick up. If you are staying in a place with lots of stairs you can sling it on your back and then hang on to the railings. Cons: Zippers separated from bag in a couple of places. One on the outside and another on the divider between the two compartments. It is heavy, almost nine pounds empty. It is missing a handle on the side so if you want to sprint up some stairs from the subway but don't want to dig out the back pack straps then it is awkward to carry. You have the carry it wide and it gets in the way of walking. Although it is expandable you can not synch it down to make it less bulky when it is not full. That is a real pain because it is always "big" no matter how much you have in it. It does give the bag some rigidity but I would rather be able to make is smaller to fit in tight luggage compartments on trains and buses. Not too many options out there but a few modifications to this bag, including making it lighter would go a long way.