Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use — the 16.9oz UltraPress® Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min). On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepper or global traveler seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply—Fill. Press. Drink.™
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use, the UltraPress fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Award winning OnePress™ global protection is effective on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers and travelers to drink from the world’s sketchiest water sources. Simply — Fill. Press. Drink.™
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L).
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast-flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry™ handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip™ placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
- Withstands 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
Dimensions: 2.95" x 9.75" / 7.5 x 24.77cm
Capacity: 16.9oz / 500ml
Materials: BPA-Free Materials - Polypropylene #5, Food-Grade Silicone, TPE, ABS Food-Grade Plastic
Weight: 0.78lbs / 0.35kg
Active Technology: Electroadsorption and Ultra-Powdered Activated Carbon
Cartridge Shelf Life: 10 Years - if stored in proper, airtight conditions
Cartridge Lifespan: 300 Cycles / 150L - or 3 years since first use
Every Grayl is accompanied by a 10 year warranty covering workmanship and materials.