A special edition of Kånken Mini, made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. A neat little backpack with the same genius design as its predecessor, but optimised so it can be recycled in a system that saves nature's resources. Re-Kånken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes for kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing – or as an everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, snack, etc. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their shortest position. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a foam seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents pressing against the back. There are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front. Embroidered logo. Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Special edition Kånken made from SpinDye® recycled polyester.
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn.
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad.
- Gender: Unisex
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Environmental info: Recycled, Solution dyed
- Features: Durable, Ultra-light, Water-resistant
- Material: 100% polyester
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Volume: 7 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.4" x 7.9" x 5.1" / 29 x 20 x 13 cm
- Weight: 340 g
- Fjallraven Limited Lifetime Warranty