Light, timeless backpack in fantastic Melton fabric made from recycled wool, with beautiful craftsmanship and details in natural leather. The fold-down lid is kept in place with a leather strap and the shoulder straps are lightly padded. Inside there is a laptop sleeve and an open compartment for a tablet, notebooks etc. Part of the Norrvåge range, which makes use of spill from the wool textile industry to create practical everyday bags with an urban appeal.
- Quality craftsmanship in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Durable details in leather and metal.
- Lined with G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Padded sleeve for a laptop computer (up to 15”).
- Security pocket and open compartment for a tablet, notebook etc.
- Gender: Unisex
- Activity: Outdoor
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Volume: 16 L
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 16.5" x 5.9" x 12.2" / 42 x 15 x 31 cm
- Weight: 725 g