Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
- Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
- Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Laptop case: Yes
- Laptop size: 13"
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Volume: 14 L
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 14.2" x 5.9" x 11.8" / 36 x 15 x 30 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Fjallraven Limited Lifetime Warranty