Fjallraven Bergtagen 38 Backpack - M-L - Mountain Blue
You Save: $-324.99 ()
Technical backpack for those who prefer a life above the treeline. It has Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame that – along with the top lid and hip belt – can easily be removed. The adaptability means you can have a more supportive pack for long approaches and a lighter, more flexible one for technical treks and summit attempts. Made from award-winning waterproof Bergshell fabric in 100% recycled nylon with innovative, flat ripstop that is exceptionally abrasion-resistant.
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and reliability in the mountains.
- Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and wooden frame.
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric in 100% recycled nylon.
- Easy to adapt with removable top lid, wooden frame and hip belt.
- Attachment points for ice axes, skis and other equipment.
- Gender: unisex
- Material: Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide
- Material name: Bergshell
- Rain cover: included
- Volume: 38 L
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22" x 7" x 11.4" / 56 x 18 x 29 cm
- Weight: 1600 g