The Explorer Luggage Compass Collection has everything you need and more. Packed with interesting features, crafted from the finest materials and designed in Canada, the Explorer Luggage Compass collection offers great quality and great value!
- Made from ABS - one of the strongest materials on the market.
- Protective polypropylene corner guards have been added at key stress points to enhance luggage durability.
- Aluminum multi stage locking handle system.
- Travel Sentry® Approved locks are officially recognized and accepted by the Transportation Security Administration. These locks enable airport security officers to open luggage for physical inspection when required without the need to cut off or break open locks.
- Our eight wheel system lets cases rotate 360° for complete mobility. Cases roll straight for easy gliding and make traditional pulling trouble free.
- Fully lined interior with packing divider and cross straps to secure your belongings.
- The carry on format is not expandable.
- Overall Dimensions: 21” x 14.5” x 8.5”
- Body Dimensions: 18.5” x 13.5” x 8.5”
- Weight: 6.8lb (3.1 kg)
- 5 Year Explorer Warranty
Promo codes cannot be applied on this product.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Explorer Compass Collection 20" Carry-On Spinner Luggage
This is a great product. It is exactly what I was looking for. Lightweight , easy to handle and economical. I would recommend this item.
Great product. Fast shipping
Good for the price
The item looks nice, lightweight and has good sturdy wheels. I definitely like how this spinner looks - love the black colour. The handle gets stuck sometimes, so I have to fiddle with the button for several seconds for it to engage. The small pocket inside the spinner got unattached from one side of the big compartment after the first use, since it was put in place using a hot glue on polyurethane fabric (not a smart way). I will be looking to attach it back using a velcro. Other than that, the item is good, fits into the aircraft overhead storage nicely, and is easy to maneuver.
Explorer carry on
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my mom. The dimensions are perfect for many airlines. The right wheels make it move effortlessly. I love how there is a built in lock, not many carry ons have that. The black color really looks like an expensive Rimowa case for a fraction of wine price. Highly recommend.