Duffels are simply the best. They are the quintessential adventure bag. Whether you’re hauling camping gear or expedition packing, the Migrate Duffel 90L will haul your gear easily with its heavy duty construction. Carry it on your back, check it at the airport, or tie it down on your vehicle. This duffle will take a beating and then some.
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean off the water repellent 900D heavy-duty TPU main body material with a quick hose off
- When the trek is through, unpack and fold it flat for compact storage
- Unlock the side buckles for 8 more liters of packing space
- Protect precious contents with seamless bottom bathtub construction that prevents water from puddles or other sources from entering the duffel
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily via the loop zipper pulls, which come in handy when wearing gloves in cold weather
- When you need to secure it closed, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to help protect the backpack straps
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling
- Material: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
- Capacity: 5490 cu in | 90 L
- Expanded Capacity: 5980 cu in | 98 L
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 25.5" x 12.25" | 34 x 65 x 31 cm
- Expanded Dimensions: 13.5" x 37.5" x 12.25" | 34 x 95 x 31 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz | 1.36 kg
- Eagle Creek
Beautiful and Functional
This bag is the most functional that I've ever used. The pockets are well located and the option to have another way to carry it makes even easier to use. On top of that, the material is resistant and seems to handle heavy conditions. Also, so beautiful!
Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel
I put this duffel to good use over the weekend and it performed beyond expectation. Great value for the price.
Love this bag!
I have three of these Eagle Creek 90L bags in different colours. They are awesome! I use them for ski boots, helmets, skates, backcountry camping. People love them and always ask me where I got them. Highly recommend.
I did not have the chance to use it yet, but first impression is good, I like it. Good, quality materials and craftsmanship.
Everything went well. The product is good. Unfortunataly, I purchased an item way larger than I expected.