Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler XT Wheeled Duffel 120L/32"
By Eagle Creek
You Save: $0.00 ()
Ultra-versatile with large all-terrain wheels and tuck-away backpack straps, roll this burly duffel or hoist it over your shoulder to get your stuff from Point A to Point B without hassle.The Cargo Hauler XT Wheeled Duffel 120L provides massive amounts of space for your gear and ultra-durable water repellent fabrics to keep your stuff protected from the elements.Built resilient and covered by Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty.
- Rugged grab handles, large off-road wheels and handy tuck-away backpack straps make it easy to carry three different ways
- Telescoping handle enhance ease of mobility when rolling the duffel
- U-shaped zippered opening with interior mesh pocket is protected by a storm flap shield for extra water resistance
- Internal compression straps keep your gear secure and in place
- Zip backpack straps away in front pocket when not in use (or checking your bag), in order to keep them protected and out of the way
- Water repellent 600D Poly TPU provides maximum durability and gear protection when you can’t predict the weather
- Secure a travel lock through #10 lockable zippers and Central Lock Point to keep your gear protected
- Fill the roomy main compartment with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It™ System to stay organized and maximize space
- Zippered top accessory pocket for those easy-to-misplace items
- Heavy duty compression straps and 8 lash points give you the ability to strap gear to your wheeled duffel
- Reinforced with durable corner guards for extra damage protection against damage from drags and drops
- Reflective zipper pull loops were designed to give you ease of access to what’s inside, even when wearing gloves
- Materials: 1000D Helix™ Poly / 600D Poly TPU/
- Capacity: 7565 cu in / 124 L
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 31.75" x 14.5" / 36 x 39 x 13 cm
- Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz / 4.29 kg
Great bag, attractive, sturdy. The only thing about rolled duffles with a pull out handle is that the structure takes up a lot of room inside the bag, but that is to be expected.