All of the benefits of the 110L Cargo Hauler, but with maximum portability. This huge bag has wheels. That’s right. You can carry it like a backpack, wheel it through the airport, or hoist it up on your shoulder for the most flexibility in carrying yet. Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it did. Enjoy toting your bag with removable backpack straps, lockable zippers, and six heavy-duty tie-downs.
- Integrates with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It™ System so you can stay organized and maximize the amount of storage in the duffel
- Water repellent fabric for maximum durability and gear protection when you can’t predict the weather
- Reinforced at the weakest points for extra support, so you don’t have to worry while traveling
- Side grab handles, padded top haul handles, and removable backpack straps make it easy to carry three different ways
- U-shaped zipper opening gives easy access to main compartment
- Wheels add even more versatility for easy travel through airports
- Zippered end pockets protect and organize extra gear
- Six lash points give you the ability to strap it to your roof for any traveler on the move
- Foam padded bottom protects your contents from impact
- Lockable zippers are protected by a storm flap shield for extra water resistance
- Rectangular shape is great for stacking with other luggage
- Zippers designed for ease, even when wearing gloves
- Reflective material adds safety for night use
- Folds into a stuff sac for easy storage
- Material: TPU 600D Poly, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
- Capacity: 6590 cu in | 108 L
- Dimensions: 30.25" x 13.5" x 15" | 77 x 34 x 38 cm
- Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz | 1.93 kg
Excellent Service and product
Well looked after, product received quickly, just what I was looking for.
Easy purchase, really happy with look. Durability still to be tested
Shipping was fast and product was as expected!
Very happy with the bag and speedy delivery
Great little travel bag
This bag is well thought out in terms of travel. I like how it has both back pack straps ad wheels for convenience. The only thing I would change would be to have some sort of waterproof cover on it so it doesn't get wet while on your back.