A lightweight 8-liter bike hydration backpack.
A sturdy staple, the Session 8L bike hydration pack is a minimal, yet fully featured pack combining the cooling comfort of a breathable back panel with airy shoulder straps. An updated recycled poly provides a rugged and sustainable outer on this narrow, lightweight pack with two liters of vertical hydration. The pack provides plenty of storage including an organized front pocket, a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or phone, additional side pockets, plus external attachment straps. The Session is a do-it-all bike pack to keep you pedaling all day.
- 100% 450D ripstop Recycled Polyester (rPET) exterior
- 2L / 70 oz. Hydrapak® reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable air mesh backpanel and shoulder straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Internal pump sleeve
- Integrated rescue whistle / sternum strap
- Volume: 360 cubic inches [ 6L ]
- Dimensions: 17 x 7 x 2 [ 43 x 18 x 5cm ]
- Weight: 1 lbs. [ .47kg ]
- Dakine Limited Lifetime Warranty