The High Roller is our most functional, versatile, feature-packed snowboard bag. It's the one you want by your side for extended trips and unpredictable conditions. Two removable interior pockets keep your boots and outerwear organized and secured till you're ready to pull the bags and take them with you. Two exterior zip pockets are great for keeping essentials close at hand, like tuning kits, extra gloves and hat, travel paperwork, or a magazine. Meanwhile, durable urethane wheels glide easily through the airport and into the parking lot, and our compatible handle system pairs with a rolling luggage bag, so you can tow both with one hand and check the latest snow report with the other.
- Holds 2+ boards (1 w/ bindings mounted), 1pr boots and outerwear
- 360° padded board protection
- End handle pairs with rolling luggage for one-handed operation
- Removable boot bag
- Removable outerwear bag
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper
- Durable, over-sized 9cm urethane wheels
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Dual 1.5" (38mm) compression straps
- Packs down tight for easy storage
- 600D Polyester
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11.5" x 74" [ 34 x 29 x 188cm ]
- Fits max. 175cm board
- Weight: 7.4 lbs. [ 3.3 kgs ]
- Dakine Limited Lifetime Warranty
Coupon codes cannot be applied on this product.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
My husband loves it, he had an older model until our cat got a urinary infection and decided to pee on it in our utility room we could not get the smell out so purchased this one. The only con to the new bag was no shoulder strap option!