LIKE THE ORIGINAL, BUT BETTER.
In 1996, Dakine delivered a design that shaped how we carry gear in the backcountry—a low-volume pack with vertical board carry, diagonal ski carry, and an ice-axe loop was the first of its kind. A quarter-century later, the 96 Heli Pack injects modern materials and technology into a sleek pack with a retro look. Snow tool sleeves in the main compartment keep your shovel and probe at the ready, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket ensures lenses are scratch-free, and an internal sleeve neatly holds a hydration bladder or a laptop, depending on the day.
- Interior zippered pocket
- Adjustable cross body shoulder strap
- 100% recycled HD nylon material
- Atilon foam and fleece lining provides protection
- Front and lid zippered access
- Customizable dividers
- Removable shoulder strap
- Side and top carry handles
- Attachment loops for integration with Poacher series packs
- BLACK: 100% Recycled HD Nylon
- 840 cubic inches [14L]
- 14.5 x 10.5 x 6 [ 37 x 26 x 15cm ]
- 1.35 lbs [.6kg]
- Dakine Limited Lifetime Warranty