Briggs & Riley @work Large Expandable Brief By Briggs & Riley
Get a FREE Briggs & Riley Portable Power Bank with the purchase of $150 or more (before taxes) of Briggs & Riley products! No need to use any coupon codes, your free gift will be sent automatically with your order.$209.50
The @work Large Expandable Brief is the darling of the modern professional who refuses to leave anything behind. This supremely organized bag fits everything you can think of and then some, making it the perfect choice for overnight business trip-takers that want to keep it to one bag. Can accommodate up to a 17" laptop and even has a private compartment for a change of clothes.
- Three section design: organizer, main compartment and laptop compartment
- Fabric lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- RFID blocking pocket with two hidden credit card slip pockets protects personal data from digital pickpockets; also holds a wallet, passport, etc.
- Padded tablet slip pocket protects most tablets or e-readers in or out of their cases
- Elastic bloused pocket for organizing a laptop power brick and cables
- Three elastic slip pockets with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like cords and USB drives
- Three slip pockets to store additional business peripherals
- Four elastic pen loops on organizer lid accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Generously sized gusseted main compartment can accommodate bulky or odd-shaped items
- Full-length slip pocket accommodates most tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- Elastic bloused pocket in main compartment for storing cables and chargers
- Large, deep slip pocket for additional organization and storage
- Bag can be packed like a traditional brief or laid flat like a suitcase by disengaging the hook-and-loop side panels in main compartment
- U-zip panel in main compartment reveals a large section that can accommodate clothing and other bulky or odd-shaped items, and can be expanded for increased packing space
- Laptop compartment with integrated padded laptop sleeve protects most 13" computers
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
- 2.5 inch expansion
- 1600D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Monogrammable leather nameplate on front panel
- Corner SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; can be easily accessed without letting go of the handles; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open
- Full-length zip pocket on front panel for easy access to extra items, such as sunglasses or a phone
- Durable, luxurious leather carry handles for convenient, comfortable carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled zipper pulls and luxurious leather touchpoints
- Organizer and laptop compartments feature dual zipper pulls that can be used with a cable lock to protect contents
- Sleek, removable hanging leather ID tag with snap window closure conceals personal information
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces
- Bottom corner guards protect bag from wear and abrasion
- Laptop Size: Up to 17"
- Capacity: 1506.7 - 1653.1 (expanded) cu.in. / 24.7 - 27.1 (expanded) L
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 17.5" x 6.5" / 32 x 44.5 x 16.5 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 8" / 20.5 cm
- Weight: 1.4 kgs / 3.1 lbs.
- board luggage
- business trip
Very good product
This is by far the finest, well-designed and well-constructed notebook computer carrying case I have ever seen or owned. I selected the grey (lustrous) finish over the generic black, and am very pleased with that decision. Thank you Canada Luggage Depot for offering such a premium briefcase.
The bag was everything I hope it would be. The construction of the bag is well done. From what I see it should last me a very long time. The best option on this bag is the expanding middle area. Recently on an overnight business trip I was easily able to pack a change of clothes, toiletries, computer and documents all in the same bag, For an overnight trip no more on board luggage for me.