Style says it all in the Medium Expandable Spinner. This polycarbonate bag is ideal for a 4-7 day trip, giving you all the security, durability and peace of mind that you need when traveling to your next destination with its integrated TSA-friendly locking system. CX™ technology gives you 17% more packing space, then compresses back to original size. Coordinates perfectly with a soft Sympatico companion piece.
Please navigate to the Product Troubleshooting area of our FAQ page for step by step instructions on how to set your personal combination dial on your Sympatico Spinner. Note: this bag does not ship with a key- the keyhole is for TSA agent access only.
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses back to original size to keep contents secure
- 70/30 top lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack
- Suiter in zip-around mesh panel on inside lid with speed buckle hanger holds 1 suit or garment or 1-3 shirts and cinches them securely in place
- Adjustable garment compression panels with speed buckles keep clothing flat, minimizing wrinkling, and prevent contents from shifting in transit
- Smooth, soft-touch interior lining gently cradles clothing
- Briggs & Riley fabric bag with drawstring included; protects suitcase when in storage
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider® handle grip
- Conveniently transport a coordinating bag by sliding a matching Sympatico Shopping Tote, Weekender or Backpack over the Outsider® handle
- Built-in TSA-friendly combination lock secures contents, letting agents safely access your bag; no more cut cable locks
- Molded soft-touch top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls
- Double spinner wheels for lower center of gravity and effortless 360° navigation; steel components for added durability
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability
- Zipper: YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls with gunmetal finish
- Fabric: High-strength Makrolon® 100% Virgin Polycarbonate hardcase shell
- Capacity: 4598 cu. in./75.5 L / 5082 cu. in./83.5 L
- Case Dimensions: 25" x 18.5" x 11.5" / 64 x 47 x 29 cm
- Dimensions: 27" x 18.5" x 11.5" / 68.5 x 47 x 29 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 13.5" / 34 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kgs / 11.6 lbs
- Simple as that® lifetime warranty—same as all Briggs & Riley bags
I tried buying this product from amazon but they cancelled the order so I sourced the same product here and although a little more expensive, it arrived on time. Haven’t used the product for air travel yet but from the build quality I’m sure it’ll hold up
Luggage came on time and at a great price. Would absolutely recommend.
This is our 4th B&R piece of luggage. Two carry-ons, one check in and now this check in. We love Briggs & Riley. It is practical, resilient, life-time warranty and feels good when you leave home, check in and back home again. Luggage depot always has the best price, but also their check out and delivery are the best around. This time however, their was an “issue” with the delivery company. I emailed CLD and within one hour Alain had replied, apologized for the problem and fixed the problem then and there. Fast forward, received the luggage today. It is stunning. The chocolate brown looks so much better in person than it does on line. (Don’t buy it, I want to be the only one looking for chocolate brown on the carousel :-) Briggs & Riley, Luggage Depot = Happy travellers.
I previously purchased the Sympatico Carryon and was so impressed, I just added Sympatico Medium Expandable for my next trip. There's no going back to my other luggage.
Used this luggage to a recent trip to Turkey... worked out perfectly.