Briggs & Riley Sympatico International Carry-On Expandable Spinner Luggage By Briggs & Riley
Get a FREE Briggs & Riley Portable Power Bank with the purchase of $150 or more (before taxes) of Briggs & Riley products! No need to use any coupon codes, your free gift will be sent automatically with your order.$317.50
Breeze through airplane aisles and distant getaways alike with the International Carry-On Expandable Spinner. CX™ technology meets hardside luggage for the first time, letting you expand for 22% more space and then compress back to original size. Coordinates perfectly with a soft Sympatico companion piece.
Please navigate to the Product Troubleshooting area of our FAQ page for step by step instructions on how to set your personal combination dial on your Sympatico Spinner. Note: this bag does not ship with a key- the keyhole is for TSA agent access only.
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 22%, then compresses back to original size to keep contents secure
- 70/30 top lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack
- Suiter in zip-around mesh panel on inside lid with speed buckle hanger holds 1 suit or garment or 1-2 shirts and cinches them securely in place
- Adjustable garment compression panels with speed buckles keep clothing flat, minimizing wrinkling, and prevent contents from shifting in transit
- Smooth, soft-touch interior lining gently cradles clothing
- Meets carry-on regulations for most U.S. domestic and international airlines
- Briggs & Riley fabric bag with drawstring included: protects suitcase when in storage
- Perfect for a 1-4 day trip
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a smooth surface for packing so clothes arrive wrinkle-free
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider® handle grip
- Carry two bags as one by sliding a matching Sympatico Shopping Tote or Weekender over the Outsider® handle
- Built-in TSA-friendly combination lock secures contents, letting agents safely access your bag; no more cut cable locks
- Molded soft-touch top carry handle for comfortable gripping and carrying
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls
- Double spinner wheels for lower center of gravity and effortless 360° navigation; steel components for added durability
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability
- Zipper: YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls with gunmetal finish
- Fabric: High-strength Makrolon® 100% Virgin Polycarbonate hardcase shell
- Capacity: 2057 cu. in./33.7 L / 2420 cu. in./40 L
- Case Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 9" / 49 x 35.5 x 23 cm
- Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 9" / 53.5 x 35.5 x 23 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 11" / 28 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kgs / 8 lbs
Can't complain about getting a top notch B&R case at such a great price. Great value.
Amazing sale on the Briggs and Riley Sympatico Int'l carry on. I saw the sale on Christmas evening and placed my order. It arrived at my house on Dec 29th in the original Briggs and Riley packaging. Perfect shape, great price, speedy delivery. Can't ask for more.
Briggs & Riley is the best luggage you can buy. The warranty is great (Lifetime) and the luggage is well constructed, easy to wheel and holds a lot of items. Canada Luggage Depot is s great company to deal with. Easy to order and quick delivery.
CLD shipped this luggage (excellent price for this premium product) quickly. It arrived in excellent condition. It was a discontinued colour, but is in fact, far nicer than the photos showed. Love our old B&R luggage, but this hard case spinner update is great. Will be updating the rest of our pieces whenever this pandemic lifts…and we’ll be purchasing from CLD again.
I have not been able to use it with COVID. It does seem to be very solid with unique features. Looking forward to using it on my next trip. Whenever that is going to be. Mike