Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street Slim Expandable Backpack By Briggs & Riley
Get a FREE Briggs & Riley Portable Power Bank with the purchase of $150 or more (before taxes) of Briggs & Riley products! No need to use any coupon codes, your free gift will be sent automatically with your order.$159.50
Simplicity is the name of the game with the Flapover Expandable Backpack. Easy access to contents and a streamlined design ensures there's a place for everything digital, and that everything digital is in its place. And it's expandable, in case you thought of something else to take before leaving the loft.
- Large, full-height, gusseted organizer section
- Textured, herringbone interior lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Thickly padded slip pocket in organizer fits most iPads or other tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- Full-length zippered pocket on panel for organizing cables, chargers, power bricks, hard drives, small notebooks, etc.
- Three credit card slip pockets keep important cards easily and quickly accessible
- Two leather pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Two wide, elastic loops with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like earbuds and USB drives
- Generously padded laptop compartment accommodates and protects up to a 15” laptop
- Partial opening design of laptop compartment provides easy access to laptop and prevents it from easily falling out
- Proprietary body fabric is a unique, coated material that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touchpoints and accents
- Durable, genuine top-grain leather handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled, textured hardware and zipper pulls for an industrial, modern aesthetic
- Unique fold-over design for main compartment allows for instant addition of an extra six inches of height when needed; easily folds down and secured by durable metal buckle when not in use
- Zip-around expansion adds 2.5 inches of additional packing space
- Organizer and laptop compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Deep, full-length SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; two pen loops and deep slip pocket for additional organization
- Hidden RFID blocking security pocket on back panel with orange lining for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved, “turned edge” design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool, while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Zipper: YKK® RC
- Fabric: Proprietary polyester fabric blend resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Capacity: 860.1 - 1146.8 (expanded) cubic in./14.1 - 18.8 (expanded) L
- Case Dimensions: 17" x 11.5" x 3" / 43 x 29 x 7.5 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 5.5" / 14 cm
- Laptop Size: Up to 15"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. / 1.0 kg
- Briggs & Riley
- lifetime warranty
- MacBook Pro
- navy blue
- shoulder straps
I first placed an order for 2 bags a few months ago but heard back that the bags were out of stock. Canada Luggage quickly offered a refund and said they would let me know as soon as they were available again. Approx 6 wks later, the rep contacted me as said I could order the bags and they would make sure to send them directly from Briggs & Riley. Within a week the bags were delivered and I have to say they are amazing. The quality if great and it fits my new 16” MacBook Pro with a little room to spare. I am very happy with the bag and I am extremely happy with the service from Canada Luggage.
Really nice product, worth every penny.
I bought this to give as a gift so I haven't had the chance to really test it out. I did play around with the zippers and enclosures, really high quality. I'm very happy about the lifetime warranty. Bought a second one for myself after buying the first one as a gift.
I bought the navy blue and it looks fantastic. It is also has exceptional quality with lots of convenient dividers and pockets. It can carry a 16inch laptop easily. The shoulder straps are also very comfortable.