SAVE $50 FOR EVERY $350 SPENT ON BRIGGS & RILEY PRODUCTS
Savings will be automatically applied at checkout. Some restrictions apply.
Offer valid from Friday, November 16 through Sunday, December 30, 2018.
For the inspired minimalist. Still large enough to hold a day's worth of ideas and essentials, but small and light enough to not slow you down. This Small Wide-mouth Backpack is the favorite of the on-the-go urban maverick living a non-stop lifestyle.
- Unique top u-shaped opening offers quick and easy access to main compartment
- Unique rigid wire frame easily forms a wide opening, providing ultimate accessibility and making it easier to pack or to search for contents
- Cavernous main compartment holds clothing and bulky or odd-shaped items
- Textured, herringbone polyester lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light color makes finding contents easy
- Generously padded tablet slip pocket with screen-protective felt lining fits most tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Genuine top-grain leather pen loops for writing implements of any size; removable knurled hardware key keeper (included in Welcome Kit) can be hung from loops
- Genuine top-grain leather tab with clasp closure to securely hold a range of small items such as cords, earbuds and USB drives
- Proprietary Tartex™ is a unique, embossed, coated polyester that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touch points and accents
- Rolled, genuine top-grain leather carry handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled hardware and zipper pulls offer an industrial feel and modern aesthetic
- Main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining makes finding contents easier and alerts user if pocket is open; inside pen loops and small slip pocket for additional organization
- Hidden RFID blocking security pocket on back panel for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Two side PVC-lined slip pockets are ideal for storing a water bottle or umbrella; protective coating ensures that interior of bag is protected from water and moisture
- Zipper: Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Fabric: Proprietary Tartex™ is a unique, embossed, coated polyester that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Capacity: 823.8 cubic in./13.5 L
- Case Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 7" / 38 x 25.5 x 18 cm
- Weight: 0.7 kgs / 1.5 lbs.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Really good quality and excellent design
I bought this bag hoping it would be suitable as a day bag for my upcoming Europe backpacking trip. I was looking for something small, cute, sturdy, lockable but with lots of storage. I was drawn to this bag because the design appeared unisex, so my husband could help carry the load sometimes; because it had side water bottle pockets; and because it could fit my laptop. I was really happy with the quality of the bag, and it met all my requirements except that it was too big for my needs. It's advertised as a 10ish L volume, however the overall dimensions of it was similar to that of a 17L bag. It's also quite thick so it was too bulky for me as I was looking more for a handbag replacement. If it were half the thickness I probably would have chosen it over the other bag. This backpack would be perfect as a personal bag for a business trip flight, or a daily work commute on the train. It's big enough to carry your work laptop, etc plus your gym clothes (for example). I gave it 4 stars because of the price. This is definitely marketed towards a business class air traveler, rather than a regular person commuting. Though I'm happy to pay for quality, this backpack price was a little too much.