Designed for graphic artists and office associates alike, the Large Backpack is the ultimate solution for the consummate modern professional. A cavernous main compartment means it doubles as an overnight bag when necessary, with an organizer section and separate laptop compartment to keep you organized and still looking chic at all times.
- Gusseted organizer section
- Textured, herringbone interior lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Thickly padded slip pocket in organizer fits most iPads or other tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for holding a wallet or passport protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Full-length zippered pocket on panel for organizing cables and chargers
- Three credit card slip pockets keep important cards easily and quickly accessible
- Two leather pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Two wide, elastic loops with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like earbuds and USB drives
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates files, folders, and bulkier or odd-shaped items like clothing and shoes
- Full-length slip pocket perfect for storing up to tabloid-sized folders and files
- Generously padded laptop compartment accommodates and protects up to a 17” laptop
- Partial opening design of laptop compartment provides easy access to laptop and prevents it from easily falling out
- Proprietary body fabric is a unique, coated material that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touchpoints and accents
- Durable, genuine top-grain leather handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled, textured hardware and zipper pulls for an industrial, modern aesthetic
- Organizer, main compartment, and laptop compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Deep SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; two pen loops and business card slip pocket for additional organization
- Hidden RFID blocking security pocket on back panel with orange lining for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Zippered pocket on top panel for smaller items
- Side zippered water bottle pocket with elastic mesh can stretch to accommodate bottles of various sizes and shapes
- Deep, side slip pocket is perfect for a travel umbrella, sunglass case, or other last-minute, quick-access items
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps for maximum shoulder comfort; curved, “turned edge” design maximizes shoulder and back ergonomics
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool, while generously padded back panel adds lumbar support
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Zipper: YKK® Racquet Coil™
- Fabric: Proprietary polyester fabric blend resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Capacity: 1689.7 cubic in./27.7 L
- Case Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 8" / 45.5 x 30.5 x 20.5 cm
- Laptop Size: Up to 17"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. / 1.2 kgs.
Briggs and Riley have outstanding warranty and craftsmanship on their products. Compared to more trendy brands, you can’t go wrong with the understated styling and price. I have owned their previous products, still have them. This backpack is roomy, the inside is beige so you can find “lost” items, has a secret pocket for RFID objects and laptop spaces. Multiple pockets and loops in zippers to facilitate locks. Interesting Navy/purple colour. Very professional look and feel.
Got exactly what I wanted at a great price
Relatively cheaper than other high end brands but the quality is almost the same. Not to mention that this brand has lifetime guarantee that other brands don't.
Bag is of stunning quality, and the delivery was ridiculously speedy.
This backpack appears very well made and durable. Nice features and multiple compartments. Thanks to Alain for being so amazingly helpful in placing this order for us. He deserves employee of the month!