Easy to pack, difficult to be without one of these bags! Our deluxe travel tote bag is a carry-on designed for everything you need-in an easy-pack, organized way.
- Roomy main compartment allows tote to be easily packed and organized
- Zippered mesh pocket provides additional organization for smaller items like ties and scarves
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other Baseline bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification
- Gusseted front pocket designed to fit Briggs & Riley Compact Toiletry Kit (style 118). Features interior pocket for tickets, magazines, pens, keys, etc.
- Gusseted side pockets for added organization. One side features an exterior slip pocket and zippered water bottle pocket. The opposite side has a larger slip pocket for magazines
- Large U-shaped opening allows for easy access into bag
- SpeedThru™ pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport
- Zipper: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls
- Fabric: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- Capacity: 1905.75 cu. in. / 31.2 liters
- Case Dimensions: 10.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 in. / 26.5 x 42 x 29 cm
- Weight: 3.6 lbs / 1.6 kgs
- Briggs &Riley
- quality line
- airplane cabin
- black one
We ordered the black one for my husband and it is perfect. I am praying Briggs &Riley come out with a navy one which I need for our trip in September If so I will definitely order it from you.
Great Product- Great Online Store
This duffle is just the right size for the airplane cabin and train. Same build and quality as my other Briggs and Riley luggage. This quality line of luggage is only available in Vancouver so shipping, for me, was a better option. The bag arrived in just a few days as promised.