It's a knock out! Standing at 31”, almost ten thousand cubic inches of capacity and only just over 14 lbs., this four-wheel Baseline spinner is the true lightweight contender of travel. CX™ expansion-compression technology adds even more packing space before compressing back down to original size.
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses down to keep contents secure
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit and minimize wrinkling
- Built-in-tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 2-3 suits or 3-4 shirts and prevents wrinkling
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties
- Removable, adjustable SmartLink™ strap included
- TSA cable lock included
- Perfect for a 7-10 day trip
- Zipper: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Fabric: 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric
- Capacity: 8349-9801 cubic in. / 136.8 - 160.6 liters
- Case Dimensions: 28.5 x 22.5 x 14 in./72.5 x 57 x 35.5 cm
- Outside Expanded Depth: 17.5 in./44.5 cm
I love my smaller Briggs and Riley but found this Briggs & Riley Baseline Extra Large Expandable bag too large and heavy which would limit how much I could put in given airline weight limits. It looked great and was very strong but I (reluctantly) returned the bag.
I love their warranty service. No questions asked, just fixed!