Must-have functionality is the name of the game. The hong kong laptop tote's ample pockets and padded computer sleeve offer plenty of room for your travel and work must-haves, without compromising style.
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon
- 52" Removable, adjustable strap
- RFID protected interior panel with 2 card slots
- Fits iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus
- Interior organization and multifunctional pockets
- Quick access phone pocket
- Sleeve for luggage handle
- Padded laptop pocket
- Laptop dimensions (H x W): 10" x 13" / 25.4 x 33.02 cm
- Exterior dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 12" x 5.5" / 43.18 x 30.48 x 13.97 cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.12 oz.
- toggle closure
- tote straps
- shoulder pad things
- storage pockets
Overall I like the bag - the storage pockets are arranged well and are pretty capacious. It has a good feel with both the tote straps and the shoulder strap. I wish the shoulder strap was a little wider, as when the bag is very full it can cut in a bit (but I’m glad it doesn’t have one of those shoulder pad things that is always getting twisted around…). The zipper for the front pocket is narrower than the pocket itself which is a bit annoying, and in general the chunky zippers are attractive but don’t open as smoothly as a smaller zipper might. The toggle closure on the front pocket tends to come undone by itself, but I haven’t had anything fall out. In general, it’s a super functional bag, it looks pretty good, and some of the styling gets in the way of the functioning but only in a minor way. I’d buy it again.