The hustle and bustle of everyday travel demands a bag that can do it all; that's where the 3-in-1 convertible backpack with RFID phone wristlet comes in! An adjustable crossbody bag strap can be quickly converted to backpack straps when it's time to go hands-free, and a removable RFID wristlet protects your personal information. No matter how you use your convertible bag, you can count on multifunctional organization, quick-access pockets, and a stylish, lightweight design.
- Convertible backpack perfect for being hands-free
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon or printed fabric
- Removable wristlet has 3 card slots
- Removable wristlet dimensions: 7.5" W X 4.5" H
- Interior organization and multifunctional pockets
- Quick access phone pocket
- Fits iPhone 8 & iPhone plus
- Interior tablet pocket
- Fits up to 8" tablet
- Key loop
- Sleeve for luggage handle
- RFID protection
- 56" removable, adjustable straps convert from crossbody to backpack
- 4.5" drop length
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Capacity: 12.7 L
- Exterior dimensions (W x H x D): 15.5" x 12.5" x 4" / 39.37 x 31.75 x 10.16 cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 7.5 oz.
Very versatile, love having options! Baggallini never disappoints.
I love this brand was ten years ago when I travelled Montreal and I purchased my first one, it’s trendy and good quality, I just purchased my third one and I love it.
Loving my new Baggalini Bag. I bought as a work bag . Sometimes I need to carry shoes or even a change of clothes so I wanted a bag big enough for that. I could also take my computer. The Floral Onyx fabric looks beautiful and I love all the compartments. I carry multiple pairs of sunglasses and they easily fit.I have used the backpack feature once a (I am aware that some folks have had trouble with this .) I am a small person 5'2" and it worked fine for me when I went for a long walk. It is great to have the flexibility.
I have several baggallini bags and had high hope for this one. The stitching of the zipper was damaged when it arrived. It is a small area and I need the bag for travel next week so I’ll live with it. Overall, I like the organization aspects and varied carry options.
we loved our bags and great service!