Fly Light is rich in features, without the expensive price tag! This collection is incredibly lightweight and stylish - the perfect choice for you to bring with you on your next trip. You have lots of packing room in this lightweight Carry-On case; helping you avoid those pesky weight limits for cabin luggage.
- Four dual airflow Spinner wheels help you maneuver tight spots (like an airplane aisle!) over a variety of terrain with ease.
- Flush-mounted TSA lock helps keep your belongings secure.
- Cabin luggage that can be taken on board an aircraft with most airlines. Size and weight allowances for cabin luggage can vary by airline. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
- Main compartment expands to give you additional room for packing.
- Two exterior pockets, two sets of interior elastic cross-straps and a zippered mesh pocket inside the front panel help to keep your belongings organized and in-place while en route.
- Colour-matched details included on the front panel design, zipper pulls and elastic cross-straps. American Tourister patch on the top adds a bit of fun branding.
- Ergonomic pull-handle adjusts to multiple heights for comfort.
- Top handle is padded for extra comfort if lifting a fully-packed case.
- 2 large exterior pockets
- 1 zipped mesh pocket on inside of front panel
- Main closure type: zipper
- Volume: 2430 cu.in. / 40 L
- Case Dimensions: 18.8" x 15.3" x 8.5" / 48 x 39 x 22 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 21.5" x 15.5" x 9" / 55 x 39 x 23 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kgs / 4.9 lbs.
This is a great piece of luggage! I love the fact that it passes the size test for carry-on yet is expandable. The material is tough and looks pretty water resistant. The double wheels are what I was looking for! On every other single-wheeled suitcase I've ever bough the wheels eventually got jammed and/or disintegrated. Seems like a great value for the money!
Have not used the product yet but planning on in the very near future. Wanted it to match other luggage.