- 360º 8 easy-glide spinner wheels
- Hybrid construction combining dobby polyester and ABS/PC
- Padded tablet and media pocket
- Laptop compartment fits most 15.5 inch laptops
- Floating divider allows for efficient business or weekend travel
- Tie down compression straps keeps your items neatly packed while travelling
- Ergonomic gel top and side handles
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 9.0" x 13.7" / 54.6 x 22.9 x 34.9 cm
- Dimensions (with wheels and handles): 22" x 15" x 9" / 55.88 x 38.1 x 22.86 cm
- Weight: 3.2 kgs / 7.0 lbs
- Limited 10 Year Air Canada Warranty
- Reviews (9)
- Questions (0)
I was excited about the “hybrid” solution this bag provided. Once I received it I noticed and realized that the outside compartment does not connect to the inside. That is the only drawback. An outside pocket, that big, should have a multipurpose zipper for access from both sides. Great bag, overall.
inside lining is not as pictured
I haven't used this case yet - it is a gift. One of the reasons I chose it was for the lining design - I wanted the world map design shown in the picture. The lining of the actual product is just grey with "Air Canada" on it.
What a good idea!
Many times I'll travel in a suit or sport coat and need only a small change of clothes. I also get tired of lugging a briefcase for those days when I can get away with an iPad and/or laptop. This bag is great for those times! Both practical and functional for shorter business trips!
The process was very easy and the item arrived on time.
It was excellent, main zipper
It was excellent, main zipper sticks a bit...I have one that I have owned for a couple of years now, but the main zipper is pretty bad now, so I bought this one. I really like the way it is layed out, but it could definitely use for the zipper to be better. Other than that it is excellent.