Canada 150 Contest Rules and Regulations
Congratulations to our winner Molly McCarnan from Calgary, Alberta! We hope you enjoy your trip and your brand new luggage! Thank you to all who participated in our #Canada150 contest! Look out for our next giveaway coming soon :)
The Canada Luggage Depot "CANADA 150 CONTEST" is open to Canadian residents only, who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
How To Participate - No Purchase Necessary
In order to participate, contestants have to
1. LIKE and COMMENT letting us know where you would like to go on our CANADA 150 CONTEST post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
2. Enter their email address to sign up to our newsletter. Limit: one entry per contestant.
Prize includes the following:
1. Two (2) round-trip tickets for flights to and from a Canadian destination of the winner's choosing (excluding Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon). Cost of the tickets cannot exceed 1000$ per person, including all fees and taxes. Flights must be booked 90 days in advance and alternate travel dates must be provided. Peak seasons may be excluded.
2. One (1) Canadian Tourister Celebrations Collection 3-Piece Luggage Set. The luggage prize will be delivered via shipping carrier to the winner upon identity and address verification.
Canada Luggage Depot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Canada Luggage Depot will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by telephone (if a valid telephone number provided) and/or email within ten (10) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. A response must be received within 24 hours. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, he/she will not win any prize and will be disqualified. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries.
By participating, entrants agree:
- That Canada Luggage Depot may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide.
- To hold Canada Luggage Depot, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this contest.
- By entering this contest, participants acknowledge having read and accepted these rules and consents to publication of their name (first and last) and their city of residence for purposes relating exclusively to this contest and its promotional materials, without compensation.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Canada Luggage Depot is not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, falsified, failed, or destroyed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning. Canada Luggage Depot is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest.
Canada Luggage Depot also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this contest, or to be acting in any manner it deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Canada Luggage Depot reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.