- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source
- Dedicated pocket holds power bank for connection to external USB Port
- RFID-blocking pocket keeps credit cards and passport protected against loss and identity theft
- Padded pocket for most standard-size laptops with separate padded tablet sleeve
- Durable high-performance sealed ball-bearing wheels for distance travel
- High-quality ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard® coating for stain and abrasion resistance
- Premium leather accents and touchpoints
- SUPRA™ Zipper heads engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse
- Quick Loop slips over the extended handle of any Rollaboard® or Spinner luggage
- Built-in organization for efficient storage of business essentials
*CARRY ON SIZER TESTED
- Volume: 32.59 L
- Case Dimensions: 13.5" x 17" x 9" / 34.29 x 43.18 x 22.86 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 16" x 17.5" x 10" / 40.64 x 44.45 x 25.4 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kgs / 8.0 lbs.
*THIS ITEM WILL FIT MOST CARRY ON CRITERIA
- Travelpro Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great bag. Fits perfectly in the flight deck. Good amount of pockets to keep things organized.
Excellent product. I'm a lawyer and use it for going to court. Superior to all other wheeled office brief cases I've had.
Good quality materials and well thought out design. The wheels are super smooth and the bag sits without rolling or falling over. Lot’s of easy access pockets for pens and other supplies. Some have said the bag is too thick and bulky to be carried by the top handle. I find it easy to carry so I’ll have to disagree. This might be an issue if you are used to a slim brief case, but this is a brief case overnighter with room for some clothes. This case also features a USB port for charging a phone or tablet. You must supply the aux battery source as one is not supplied with the case. I have not used this for air travel so I can’t comment as to it’s suitability for this. I have a few other Travelpro pieces (all are from the Crew line) and have to say the quality and design are all excellent.
its a nicely made and good looking bag but wider than I was expecting. The top handle does not retract into the bag and has very little room to get your hand in or the hook to attach to your roller board for travel so you end up fussing with it a lot. I am going to try it out at work and see how it is. I wish they made a slightly smaller one WITH the different compartments and spots for folders, laptop etc. The only reason I bought this one was to have a better organized flight bag with the compartments.