Description & Features:
- Middle gusset features a padded latop compartment which accommodates up to a 15.6" laptop and padded accessory pocket.
- Front pocket features an elegant hardware closure engraved with Samsonite logo and an iPad/tablet pocket with organizational features.
- Back compartment has ample room for files.
- Contrast interiors.
- Vinyl - Vinyl is a non-pourous man-made material. A rayon net backing is laminated to the vinyl to improve its durability. Also it is waterproof and easy to clean.
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Laptop compartment - Is a built-in padded compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling.
- Case Dimensions: 16.5" x 12.75" x 6.0" / 41.91 cm x 32.38 cm x 15.24 cm
- Overall Dimensions (including wheels & handles): 16.75" x 14.0" x 7.5" / 42.54 cm x 35.56 cm x 19.05 cm
- Weight: 3.06 kgs / 6.75 lbs.
- Samsonite Limited 10 Year Global Warranty
Everything was great, including delivery.
Roomy, washable, lots of compartments. I like it.
Product was exactly as expected and arrived quickly.
The service was excellent and arrived as scheduled without any issues. The bag is good quality and rolls nicely on the pavement. My only wish is that it was a little bigger, it doesn’t have the same capacity for holding folders and laptop as my old bag.
This was my first purchase through your company. Your prices were well under the market from $30-100 cheaper so I was delighted to purchase with CLD. I received my order within less than a week. It was nice to be contacted with updates throughout the process. Would recommend to a friend for sure. Thanks for the free luggage scale. That was a nice surprise. Thanks again...John.