- This small carry-on fits under your seat and opens vertically so you can easily access your belongings while traveling.
- This Aircraft Grade Aluminum hard body case is extremely durable and lightweight.
- Secured with steel riveted construction and double reinforced aluminum corners for extra strength.
- A locking telescoping handle ensures a superb fit for anyone and every situation.
- A TSA approved resettable combination lock, will ensure your belongings stay safe and secure.
- The high-density double quad 360-degree wheel system is silent and smooth and rotates effortlessly.
- This case is fitted with a seamless rubber seal to keep out moisture and grime.
- Aleon's lining is made of coated polyester. It's stain resistant and water repellant with nonabrasive fabric that it won't harm your belongings.
- The removable organizer makes this a business case or an overnighter. The business divider includes; a phone pocket, padded tablet pocket, padded zippered pocket, and fits a laptop up to 13".
- Volume: 796 Cu In
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.4" x 12.5" x 6" / 41.65 x 31.75 x 15.24 cm
- Interior Dimensions: 13.2" x 11.6" x 5.2" / 33.53 x 29.46 x 13.2 cm
- Weight: 2.7 kgs / 6.0 lbs.
- Aleon 10 year limited warranty that covers the repair of your cases in the unlikely event of a defect in materials or workmanship. If your case cannot be repaired, ALEON will replace it.
- Luggage Depot
So pleased with this little case!
This is the 5th piece of Aleon luggage I’ve bought from Luggage Depot. (Though I’ve bought other products—other brands—from them before, always with great satisfaction. Very good prices and service.) FINALLY…. suitcases that will not crack or implode or loose their wheels/handles while running the gauntlet of “baggage handling.” I love the Aleon pieces—and the more I travel with them, the more they are proving to me that they are worth the daunting cost. They do get dented and ding’d (you just have to tell yourself they’re acquiring character like vintage steamer trunks), but that’s because the aluminum ‘absorbs’ the abuse that way, rather than having the entire suitcase structure give out. This small 16-inch piece, my latest, is a brilliant addition: I appreciate a carry-on thatI know will fit in ANY compartment or under the seat. I ’squished’ the file compartments so they all fit in the shallow lid (there’s velcro to allow this); I use the bottom for packing ‘stuff’ and the top for files, papers, electronics/cables, and my Macbook Air. I love that this piece will ride atop any of my other Aleon pieces, secured by slipping its elastic over the extended handle. All of these pieces roll and balance and turn and stand like a dream. I have not regretted this investment.