The JanSport Odyssey backpack features a versatile padded sleeve designed to fit a 3L hydration system or a 15 inch laptop, tricot lined tablet sleeve, tuck-away hipbelt and ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps.
- #10 zipper on main compartment
- Daisy chain
- Deluxe utility pocket with organizer
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Ice axe loop
- Quick access loft pocket
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap
- Tricot lined tablet sleeve
- Two large main compartments
- Versatile padded sleeve designed to fit a 3L hydration system or a 15" laptop
- Capacity: 2350 cu in / 39 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 12" / 50 x 35 x 31 cm
- Laptop Dimensions: 12.5" x 11.5" x 1.5" / 31 x 29 x 4 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.3 kg
I use this back for work, carrying a bunch of materials as a mobile instructor. Great padding additional support on the waist relieves stress of the shoulder/back. I usually carry 2 iPads, 1 laptop, mobile speaker, a text book, 1 litre of water.
I like everything about the bag except I was hoping for more internal space. The padded laptop sleeve takes a lot of space in the main pouch. I usually carry my laptop and books and lunch bag and it is sometimes tight. I wish it was a little deeper and less tall. Watch the video and you get a pretty good idea of the interior space. I ordered on-line and was hoping it was bigger than it looks... but it isn't. I have been wearing through other bags by other brands in less than a year, but this one seems sturdier and fits comfortably even with heavy loads.