Enjoy off-road adventures with large wheels and durable construction. Not only will the 100L Caldera™ wheeled duffel go anywhere with you, but it will withstand all of the water damage, tearing, and abrasion you can throw its way. You no longer have to choose between comfort and rugged dependability.
- 100% recycled Cordura® poly gives you a huge bag with a small carbon footprint and provides extreme abrasion, tear, and water resistance.
- A Polycarbonate back shell and crush resistant handle system with a protective bumper make this one of the most durable bags you can own.
- PU-coated water resistant zippers are reflective and easy for even gloved hands to open.
- Nighttime visibility and safety is #1 with reflective counter pulls.
- Tuck-away side straps have durable aluminum hardware and grab and go handles make it easy for you to latch on instantly.
- Central locking points enhance privacy by securing multiple zippers with a single lock.
- Coat keeper™ secures a coat over your luggage while rolling.
- A large front compartment keeps important items away from the main compartment where they are easy to access.
- Huge main compartment is built for easy organization with Pack-It™ compatible solutions.
- Expansion zipper makes it easy to expand your capacity.
- Secure valuable contents with sliding internal mesh compression panels.
- Built-in NFC chip and ID tag window for enhanced vacationing including lost and found tracking.
- Rubber handle grips with interchangeable colors allow for enhanced personalization.
- Expandable: Use expansion zipper for more space when needed
- Everystep: Practicing sustainable design and responsible manufacturing. Putting human rights above the bottom line. Protecting the natural places we love.
TRIPSYNC™: Whether you are an avid traveler or an expert traveler, track your destinations and even have the capability to find your lost bag.
- Material: 600D CORDURA® ECO Ripstop 100% Recycled, 1200D CORDURA® ECO 100% Recycled Polyester, Bayer™ Polycarbonate
- Capacity: 6345 cu in | 104 L
- Expanded Capacity: 6835 cu in | 112L
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 25.75" x 12.5" | 39 x 65.5 x 32 cm
- Expanded Dimensions: 15.75" x 29.75" x 14" | 40 x 75.5 x 36 cm
- Weight: 8 lbs 7 oz | 3.85 kg
- Eagle Creek
While it is yet to go on a trip, it is a beautiful, well constructed bag. I can hardly wait to use it. I bought it for an Antarctica trip and to carry a tripod and heavier clothing. It is classified as a duffel, but has some of the nice features of a suitcase. I have a number of Eagle Creek pieces and have never been disappointed. Can’t go wrong with Eagle Creek.