Victorinox brings innovation to hardside luggage in the Spectra™ 2.0 Collection. Engineered to be ultra-light without sacrificing durability, these 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate cases feature a stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish along with protective corner guards. And to ensure a smooth, stable roll, eight wheels and a dual-trolley handle system round out Spectra™ 2.0 to deliver performance-focused design at every turn.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions – 41" (104 cm), 39" (99 cm) and 37" (94 cm) – to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels.
- Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360° maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand.
- Break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance.
Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion.
- Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing.
- Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure.
- Top haul handle for easy carrying.
Removable ID tag for security and convenience.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 26.7" x 10.2" / 44 x 68 x 26 cm
- Weight: 7.6 lbs [3.4 kg]
- Capacity: 3295 cu in [54 l]
- The Spectra™ 2.0 Collection is backed by the Global 10-Year Limited Warranty.