High Sierra Tech 2 Series Titan 55 Frame Pack
- 55 liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Easy-access, front-load zipper compartment with adjustable inner divider.
- Contoured backpack straps, with adjustable load-lifters and VAPEL mesh padding.
- Straps have a removable media pocket and an adjustable sternum strap to stabilize the pack.
- Adjustable lid has an outer zippered pocket with key fob and inner zippered pocket. Bungee cord on the lid holds extra gear.
- High-density foam padded back panel, with large AIRFLOW channels and contoured internal frame structure helps keep your back cool and dry.
- Adjustable side and front bottom compression straps.
- Hinged, zippered front pocket with side mesh gussets can hold ropes or other gear that needs to be accessed easily.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and centered exit port for tube (reservoir not included).
- Adjustable bungee cord and webbing loops hold an ax or hiking poles.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets hold 1000ml bottles (not included).
- Comfortable, adjustable padded waist belt has convenient zippered pockets for quick-reach items.
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Product Size: 30.5" × 14" × 8.25"
Materials: Nylon Mini-Hex Ripstop, Micro-Grid Nylon, 840D Dobby Nylon
Capacity: 3375 cu in / 55 L
Torso Size: 15-20 in / 38-51 cm
Waist: 30 in and up
- High Sierra Limited Lifetime* Warranty