High Sierra Sentinel 65 Classic 2 Frame Pack
- 65-liter, multi-day adjustable internal frame pack.
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, feature HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding.
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels to keep your back cool and dry.
Waist belt, with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture.
- Hinged front pocket can be used to hold extra gear.
Side compression straps help secure gear and stabilize the load.
Bottom compression straps can be extended to allow for additional storage.
Webbing daisy chain on both sides to attach carabiners and other gear.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax and hiking poles.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000 ml water bottles (not included).
Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
- Mini-Hex Ripstop, Mini-Weave
Duralite®, 1680D Ballistic (bottom)
SIZE: 32 x 13 x 12 in
CAPACITY: 3970 cu. in. / 65 L
WEIGHT: 4.8 lbs / 2.2 kg
TORSO FIT RANGE: 15 to 20 in
WAIST: 30 in and up
- High Sierra Limited* Lifetime Warranty