- Leather - A general term for hide or skin with its original fibrous structure more or less intact, tanned or treated so as not to decompose. Leather is also made from hide or skin that has been split into layers or segments before or after tanning.
- CD/MP3 player pouch - A compartment designed to store your CD/MP3 player with a headphone gate.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.
- Padded shoulder strap - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Non-slip shoulder pads attached to the strap disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder while you travel. A swivel clip at the end of the strap helps prevent twisting.
- Cell Phone pouch - A removable compartment designed to store your cell phone.
- Softly milled full grain Brazilian leather with aniline finish
- Ergonomic padded back and straps
- Front hidden slash pocket for cell phone, PDA, etc.
- 2 exterior side accessories pockets with cord port and pocket for MP3 player
- Front zip pocket
- Body Dimensions: 15.0" x 12.0" x 6.5" / 38.1 x 30.48 x 16.51 cm
- Weight: 2.27 kgs / 5.004 lbs.
- Hartmann 10 Year Limited Warranty
Delivery times are 3-4 weeks for this special order product.