High Sierra Classic 2 Series Explorer 55 Frame Pack
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding.
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels to keep your back cool and dry.
- Waist belt, with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture.
- Front flap with adjustable straps holds extra gear.
- Side compression straps help secure gear and stabilize the load.
- Bottom compression straps can be extended to allow for additional storage.
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides to attach carabiners and other gear.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax and hiking poles.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000 ml water bottles (not included).
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
Product Size: 30" × 14" × 8"
Materials: Mini-Hex Ripstop, Mini-Weave Duralite®, 1680D Ballistic (bottom)
Capacity: 3355 cu in / 55 L
Torso Size: 13 to 18 in
Waist: 28 in and up